вторник, 30 июля 2013 г.

Hiding from the sun

As I said before I am extremely peevish when it comes to baring with hot weather. For the las few days we've had some kind of heat wave in Croatia (I'm sure it was the same in the whole of Europe) and I have dramatically announced that I'm not planning to leave the air conditioned living room EVER. Mother has attempted to drag me out with her coming up with various excuses, however I've been pretty good with following my promice until today. 
Yesterday was storming and in the morning I the first thing I saw from the balcony was grey sky with rainclouds strewn all over. 
- What a great reading weather, - was my first thought. Hah, yeah right!

As soon as I found the most comfortable position in the world with my feet on the upper pole of the balcony fence, the curtain treacherously flapped and the face of my dad appeared.
- Let's go climbing today and have a trip to Venice tomorrow!

The book Billiards at Half-past Nine started very well, just saying.



We went to Zeleni Vir which is a waterfall in Gorski Cotar in Croatia. I wasn't expecting anything special from the place but took my camera just in case. The case turned out to be very worthy.


First we've walked through the old canyon



Then we've stopped at some kind of info point which I don't have a picture of. The cabin was empty, but my dad saw a sighn saying that the whole walking around that we've done costs 20 kunas and as the most faithful person on the planet went to find the worker and payed. The woman was so shoked that she spent good 20 mins telling us the history of the place and even gave us two ugly magnets as a gift.



Reaching the waterfall was the best part of the journey as we were sweaty, tired and hot!!! Now I know that my dream aircon will be Niagra.


And now we are back, it's 1 am, we are leaving to Venice in 5 hours and I am not even planning to sleep yet...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий